Anti-ageing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
For a fair few months I have been contemplating investing in anti ageing products.

After all this deliberating I know it is an avenue I wish to divert down, ive always loved this line of work and have realised Ive really missed it, sorry for rambling so my question/s are as follows

*anyone recommend a monthly magazine that is geared towards anti ageing

*what products have you as a therapist found best to plump and enrich the skin

*Machine wise - what is currently on the market besides cassi that does what it says on the tin

*any company that allows level 3 beautician with background in nursing to undertake aesthetic training

Many thanks in advance
Terrixx

I only use organic products so can't advise on machines but the best line I have is Lavere, not to be confused with Lavera who also do a anti ageing line but it isn't half as good. I also use Ren which has 'botox in a bottle' but doesn't offer as many products targeted for anti ageing as Lavere, and the last product which is really good is Suki's ultimate facelift cream but it retails at £132 so it's not for everyone.

I know about the lavera products - an organic approach is good but after speaking personally to clients I feel that clients want a science based cream, I think if something works and you can justify the cost - people will pay for a good cream

Thanks for your reply

We supply Fresh Indulgence Anti Aging spray tan solution!!!

includes the newest, most powerful anti-aging complex - Mattrixyl 3000 - which has been hailed as the new Botox without the needle!!!!!! It is scientifically proven to reduce wrinkles by 40-60%, and reduce sun damage by up to 86%

Would be a great addition to your spray tan service!!!!

Just a thought

:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back