Anti oxy conditioner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solohair

Reaction score
Wondered which Anti Oxy Conditioner everyone is using and looking for recommendations. I used to use Sallys Herbal Anti Oxy PH balancer and did for years but it was discontinued last year and I have used my last bottle. Tried their replacement which is their herbal complex conditioner and it’s just not as good.

Wondered which Anti Oxy Conditioner everyone is using and looking for recommendations. I used to use Sallys Herbal Anti Oxy PH balancer and did for years but it was discontinued last year and I have used my last bottle. Tried their replacement which is their herbal complex conditioner and it’s just not as good.
Matrix do one, framesi do one, and wella do one. I've used all three and I have to admit wella is my favourite. It really does make a difference to the texture and appearance of the hair. You could also look at different suppliers to see if they do their own version of the anti oxi pH balancer.

Matrix do one, framesi do one, and wella do one. I've used all three and I have to admit wella is my favourite. It really does make a difference to the texture and appearance of the hair. You could also look at different suppliers to see if they do their own version of the anti oxi pH balancer.
Great! Thanks. I used Wella one years ago and liked it but my wholesaler doesn’t stock it for some bizarre reason even though they stock most other wella products. Will have to get online I think

I have also tried the herbal complex conditioner and find that it's okay for doing its job and then I rinse and apply a regular surface conditioner afterwards.

I have also tried the herbal complex conditioner and find that it's okay for doing its job and then I rinse and apply a regular surface conditioner afterwards.
Good idea to condition again after. Thanks

Latest posts

Back