Antique dolls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewie16

Reaction score
Has anybody have any antique dolls or previously had any in the past?
I don't mind them but I have seen some for sale that are haunted with a spirit and should be owned by a experienced medium. I wanted to know if anybody has witnessed any strange activity. Some people find them uncomfortable.

My mum had one and its eyes use to follow you when you walked past it.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415286188.970972.jpg

I've got no experience of dolls I'm afraid but am intrigued.
Are you wanting to buy these dolls? What's the story behind your mum's dolls? Did they always do it right from the start?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I hate them 😭 they scare the life out of me lol!!! Xx

Ooo have you watched annabelle 😱 xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got no experience of dolls I'm afraid but am intrigued.
Are you wanting to buy these dolls? What's the story behind your mum's dolls? Did they always do it right from the start?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've seen some for sale and I were interested if anybody had any experiences with them. 😃

Ooo have you watched annabelle 😱 xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah i found that film funny lol x

I used to own loads of them as a child because I thought they were beautiful they always creeped my friends out and they said the felt watched by them. Nothing unusual ever happened when I had them. I only sold them because they looked a bit dusty and I couldn't clean the clothes thought the would suit a collector better or someone who had glass cabinets to keep them in rather than sitting on top of my cupboard.

Has anybody have any antique dolls or previously had any in the past?
I don't mind them but I have seen some for sale that are haunted with a spirit and should be owned by a experienced medium. I wanted to know if anybody has witnessed any strange activity. Some people find them uncomfortable.

My mum had one and its eyes use to follow you when you walked past it.

View attachment 78331

Hiya Stewie, where are these dolls on sale? Are there more of the same? I'm asking because a friend of mine is an experienced medium, she's fantastic, I've known her for 10 years now and I never believed in anything spiritual until I met her. It would be great if I could bring something like this to her.

I saw some on a web sight if you google haunted dolls they have special web sights. Just watched annabelle and ouiji at cinema. Personally wouldn't have any of it in the house. Not ever taro cards because I find it too spooky and don't want to meddle with the unknown xx

I have had one of these dolls when I was younger i don't really believe in haunted dolls or anything but the dolls arm or head would move/turn to a different position and I once left my doll on the windowsill in my bedroom and when I came home from school the doll was in the back garden on the floor and my window was closed (no one had been in the house as my mum was at work) safe to say I had to bin it as the face had shattered

I have had one of these dolls when I was younger i don't really believe in haunted dolls or anything but the dolls arm or head would move/turn to a different position and I once left my doll on the windowsill in my bedroom and when I came home from school the doll was in the back garden on the floor and my window was closed (no one had been in the house as my mum was at work) safe to say I had to bin it as the face had shattered

Sounds frightening!

Sounds frightening!

Freaked me out a bit when my mum said she hadn't been in all day haven't had any porcelain dolls since

Latest posts

Back