Antony Buckley 2 Colour Fade with Embossed Flower

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Gadget

Geeky Princess
Reaction score
Was my friend Claire's model today on her Ezflow Design Course in Bolton with Antony, he did a nail for me, it's in my gallery.

VERY pretty!!!

But rather pointy, but then, that's the 'rage' in the UK, huh?

Seriously, very pretty.!

I like the contrast between the purple and the pale peach or whatever that color is (is that the true color? or did the lighting affect the colors in the picture?)

Thanks for sharing!

It's Ezflow Rocky Mountain (dark brown with specks of green glitter) and Copper Casting Couch (gold blended in) flower is peach.

The shape is Stiletto as it suits my finger length.

Claire has got to finish the set off tomorrow, and will post pics of those too, as I promised Antony I would.

Stiletto is the rage in the UK, I have about 40% clients on that style.

I'm not 'massive' on nail art .... but that nail is absolutely GLORIOUS - it just looks so classy.

Anthony Buckley ... if you can hear me - you are a megatalented superstar.

Just beautiful.

Not often I say this .... but - I WANT ONE !!!

very nice but do you catch the flower alot? xx

I love it !!!
Perhaps not for every day wear but for a special occasion I think its fab :)

Absolutely beautiful. Anthony is so talented.

that is very nice

Yes very nice,wish i could do nail art like that one day:)

Don't it look like an icing flower you could just eat :lick: honestly he's made that flower look so inviting lol.

The nails fab, how long did it take?

Haven't caught it yet, can't say how long it took because Antony was explaining each petal as he did it.

Claire is doing my nails at 6pm as I had lots of differet designs on 5 nails so new set coming up later, I will post another pic tonight of what they look like, she is going to try and do same flower on other ring finger.

I am her model again on Monday as she is having a 1-2-1 with Antony all day so got to soak them off Sunday, I can keep Antony's nail on though, he told me I didn't have to take that off.

Ant is such an amazingly talented guy.

I love his nail art and his nails, he is an inspiration.

The flower looks so real, u are so talented:green:

Latest posts

Back