Any 1 tried this site for tanning????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaloveliness

Reaction score
http://www.abtan.com/index.php?

Looks ok its sooooooooooooo quiet compared to this site though not many people from the uk on it but if ya need some tanning info quiet good

sunless.com is a better one for lots more info. You need a few hours to digest all the info (no - make that a few weeks!). There is loads of really good info and if you're serious about tanning you shouldn't miss it. Again not many UK posters but then we are a long way behind the US in sunless tanning.

dizzydupe said:
sunless.com is a better one for lots more info. You need a few hours to digest all the info (no - make that a few weeks!). There is loads of really good info and if you're serious about tanning you shouldn't miss it. Again not many UK posters but then we are a long way behind the US in sunless tanning.

Ill check it out

thanks

lis:)

Sunless is excellent but as said above so much information in the search facilities, but our cousins across the water are ahead of us and done all the work for us :) Happy reading.

i've just been having a read on suless.com and it looks great!
anyone who hasn't checked it out should definitely take some time to have a quick look!

abtan.com is a great forum but will be closing in about a weeks time due to the shortage of posts.....can you imagine if the nail geek forum was closed!? i'd be heading for counselling!!!!

xx

I think I am registered with abtan, but found that lack of postings kept me away. It is a shame they are having to close it as I know the girl that set it up put in a lot of effort.

I used to be quite active on sunless.com, this is where I met Mandy (TT) and Mike (CS) but somehow felt that it was a US based site for US users. It is a great site as the US are sometimes ahead of us re STing, but I am not sure that is the case now. Anyway then I descovered geek and have never looked back.

Latest posts

Back