any advice on contra actions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betty boop

Reaction score
:lol: hi i am studying beauty and i need som help on the following bruising and bleeding contra actions thanks

Hi hun and welcome to the site. Unfortunately, as a general rule we don't answer peeps assignment questions on here, just point you in the direction of where to find the answers. Did your college recommend any books to buy as you should find the answers in a good Beauty Therapy text book, they are rammed with info that really will help you in all your assignments. good luck

hi and welcome

hi betty boop, im in da same situation as you can't find da information i need on contra indications wb Danielle

does your college library have a a good beauty section? mine was excellent, or you check out your local town library too. As sassy says, your course tutor could recommend some good books, or perhaps you got a book with your kit?
If all else fails - google! As long as you DO NOT just copy & paste, and cite your sources properly, you should be fine, welcome to the site and good luck!

Latest posts

Back