any advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlegem

Reaction score
Hi all im new to "nails" and i am currently doing a homecourse in acrylic and in nail art with the nail trainer hand,due to having two kids and doing the accounts for my hubbys business i am finding it easier to fit training in when i can.
But what my books etc' dont tell me is what's the best thing to do when you're in pain i wear nail extentions with acrylic overlay and in a moment of tidying madness i managed to break off one of my nails along with a third of my own great advertising ! but is it best to try and get the acrylic off now or wait untill it grows out as i dont know what damage is underneath.
Painfully yours
Littlegem

I don't know how bad the break is :x but I would soak off what is left and then asess your nail. You may be able to do another tip and overlay over the top; the nail underneith will grow gradually back again but keep your enhancements shorter!! When you start breaking them, it's generally because they are too long!! :shock: Hope this helps ;) BTW I don't know if Pinnicle do a product remover but I assume they do...call Nailorder or EN and find out!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back