Any advice???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the title...................
Fab book.............. it's amust along with Dough Schoon.........

love Ruth xxx

Reaction score
Hi All, I am hoping to do my creative foundation course early on in the new year :squish: and I cant wait to get started. I was wondering if any of you could offer me any advice on anything I could be doing before the actual course starts...Such as reading :study: or practising a certain technique. I would be grateful for any help offered!
By the way I think the site is excellant and you all are a massive inspiration to people hoping to make the jump from customer/groupie to technician/guru!!! :flower: :thumbsup: :flower:
Thanx.

X.

Hi Polished Princess -
There are a few books that you could read before hand if you feel you must but my advice is to go green and fresh - don't practice techniques that you may have to change etc. Go open minded and be prepared to listen and learn and NJoy ;) . The books I would most recommend are Doug Schoon's Product & Chemistry Book and Jacqui Jefford & Anne Swains book (yikes can't remember the name) :oops: :oops: :rolleyes: - I'm sure one of the geekettes on this board will enlighten you! ;)

Thank you very much for your replies...I will get into those books as soon as I can get hold of them! :D And as for hanging on with the practice...January will be here before we know it I suppose!

Thanks again.

X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back