Any BRISA techs in Staffordshire??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahmarie

Reaction score
Hi guys..

Please let me know if there is, as for weeks I have been trying to get answers regarding whether or not BRISA will be ok for me to use before I book on next weeks conversion course in Manchester that I have booked a days holiday off work for..

I have been advised by SweetSquared that I should try to go to Leeds to try the products as I don't want to pay out all the money if it I am going to be allergic to it like other systems.. I can't get to Leeds (too far and I don't have time to)..

SO, I was wondering if there are any BRISA techs local to me, who would be willing to let me try the products... So that if I try it and I am ok, I can do the course weds.. Otherwise, I can save my time and money..

No problem if not... It was just an idea!!

Thanks guys!!

Sarah

xxx

Cheryl (aka bling nails) is in Wombourne, Wolverhapmton...
don't know if that's close to you or not, but she definitely uses Brisa and is a fab tech :D

don't know if that's close to you or not, but she definitely uses Brisa and is a fab tech :D

Arrr thank you very much for that.. No thats not close to me though..

Never mind anyway!

Thanks! :) xx

Hi there!! I am replying to my own thread again in the hope that more people will notice it (preferably geeks from the Midlands areas)..

Despite persisting with trying out different systems,and masks and my newest recruit (the fuminator), I am still affected by doing nails due to my allergy symptoms..

I have found out from previous threads from Geeg and other helpful geeks, that BRISA doesn't contain 3 main allergy causing ingredients but I was rightly advised to try to use BRISA myself if possible to 'try before I buy'

As you can see.. I am refusing to stop trying everything possible in order for me to do what I love.. (But without being so ill in the process!!)

REALLY want to do nails!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

So..... What I am trying to say is if there are any BRISA techs local to me who would be willing to let me have a play.. This would be VERY VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Thanks so so much guys for putting up with my boring, repetetive threads!! :confused:

I have found out from previous threads from Geeg and other helpful geeks, that BRISA doesn't contain 3 main allergy causing ingredients but I was rightly advised to try to use BRISA myself if possible to 'try before I buy'

As you can see.. I am refusing to stop trying everything possible in order for me to do what I love.. (But without being so ill in the process!!)
Personally, if I were you, then I'd make the 1 hr journey to see Cheryl in Wombourne, it's a one off trip and you'd know for sure one way or the other whether Brisa is for you or not, it's got to be worth it :hug:

Personally, if I were you, then I'd make the 1 hr journey to see Cheryl in Wombourne, it's a one off trip and you'd know for sure one way or the other whether Brisa is for you or not, it's got to be worth it :hug:

Yes.. You are very very right there actually!!

Sorry!

I'll get on to it after work and try to arrange it asap!!
Thank you!

xxxxxxx

Have you tried asking sweet squared to put you in contact with anyone near you? thats what I did before taking the plunge and the lady they put me in touch with was ever so helpful and I found it really useful xxx

Hi there!! :)
I tried that a few weeks ago when I was constantly chasing them and I was promised a call back a couple of times but she never got back to me.. That's why I gave up until now you see..

I will try again though xxx

Have you tried asking sweet squared to put you in contact with anyone near you? thats what I did before taking the plunge and the lady they put me in touch with was ever so helpful and I found it really useful xxx

Woo hoo!! I have been speaking to a lovely lady at Sweet Squared.. She is arranging for me to go to the Manchester Academy to work with Brisa for a couple of hours and she is also sendin me a trial pack with some POPITS to try!!

She gave me some fab advice and tips!!

Looking forwardto it all now!! xxx

Hi Sarahmarie

Just catching up on the geek and only just read this thread.....I've been so busy in salon and have had no time to geek lately!!

It wouldn't be a problem for you to come and try the Brisa gels at my salon, If you wanted to, you could start to file some clients nails on their infill app's, as it's most likely the dust that we breath in causing an allergic reaction....this is what i found when i had my allergy to 'some' gels....with Brisa i'm fine...it's been my God send & I love this gel system like I love chocolate..:green::lol:

If you wear nail enhancements, maybe a full set of Brisa on you so you can see if there is any irritation after a few days...:idea:

I'm always in my salon more than home, so contacting me would be better by phone, call the salon if you are still interested and i can check in the appointment book for dates and times....:) Always Happy to Help! xx

:hug: A Big HUG for the compliment Sandi......:o:o

Hi Sarahmarie

Just catching up on the geek and only just read this thread.....I've been so busy in salon and have had no time to geek lately!!

It wouldn't be a problem for you to come and try the Brisa gels at my salon, If you wanted to, you could start to file some clients nails on their infill app's, as it's most likely the dust that we breath in causing an allergic reaction....this is what i found when i had my allergy to 'some' gels....with Brisa i'm fine...it's been my God send & I love this gel system like I love chocolate..:green::lol:

If you wear nail enhancements, maybe a full set of Brisa on you so you can see if there is any irritation after a few days...:idea:

I'm always in my salon more than home, so contacting me would be better by phone, call the salon if you are still interested and i can check in the appointment book for dates and times....:) Always Happy to Help! xx

Cheryl.. You are fab.. I have just PM'd you but thanks so much for your kindness!! That would be GRRRRREEAT!!!

It must be good news that you are so busy in the salon though!! You're in HIGH demand!!!

I will see you soon then!!!

:hug:
xxx

:)

Well... I can't believe it!! Never thought I'd be saying this as I have tried different gels/ L&P's, and even fibreglass that all give me terrible sinus/chest problems!... As alot of you know!..

Ok.. I had spoke alot about trying BRISA, (with it being hypoallergenic) but I must admit, I didn't hold out much hope to be honest as I thought that I needed to accept that I cant be a nail technician.. :cry:

HOWEVER!!!!! :)

I went to the lovely geek Cheryl, aka 'BlingNails' yesterday evening who had so kindly agreed to let me have a go of using BRISA in her salon, on a regular client of hers, to expose myself to it to find out whether or not I could work with it before I spend any money purchasing the kit & conversion..

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! :eek:
I was absolutely fine last night and am absolutely fine now!!! I am so so so happy!
(I normally start coughing and wheezing etc a few hours after doing nails, and have really bad cold-like symptoms for days after also you see)

Cheryl is so lovely and welcoming and is such a FANTASTIC nail technician!

(I am so sorry if I am embarassing you Cheryl!!
But I am just so grateful that I can now start using BRISA, and not be ill in doing so!! And you know all about bad allergies to nails as you experienced it much worse than me!! :cry:)

She gave some great advice and tips!!!! And showed me what a great system Brisa is to work with!..

CANT WAIT to get started with it!!

Just thought I'd tell you all as I am soooo pleased!!! :)

xx

I'm so pleased that it all went ok for you and that you didn't show any signs of allergies etc :hug:

Onwards and upwards now sweetie, get yourself booked on the course :D

I'm so pleased that it all went ok for you and that you didn't show any signs of allergies etc :hug:

Onwards and upwards now sweetie, get yourself booked on the course :D

Thank you!! :hug:

Just got off the phone to Creative!!
They said that the next Manchester conversion is 27th March..
After leaving all my details though, she said at the end that I needed to pay in full so I'll have to look at my finances and get back to them! :)

xxx

Hi Sarah,

:o:Look_leftME!! lol

Sooo glad you never had a reaction to brisa, as I know, its a daunting feeling when you think that all brands will not suit, but like I said, I had faith in Brisa suiting you, it's a fab gel and i'm sure you will love using it.

It was a pleasure to help out, and to meet such a lovely person, you could see the passion within you, and judging by your first attempt at those POW smile lines, you're gonna be a fab nail tech.:green:

Enjoy the CND Brisa course, learn lots & remember, as soon as you get your brisa kit.... pratice, pratice, pratice!!!:lol: :hug: xx

Hi Sarah,

:o:Look_leftME!! lol

Sooo glad you never had a reaction to brisa, as I know, its a daunting feeling when you think that all brands will not suit, but like I said, I had faith in Brisa suiting you, it's a fab gel and i'm sure you will love using it.

It was a pleasure to help out, and to meet such a lovely person, you could see the passion within you, and judging by your first attempt at those POW smile lines, you're gonna be a fab nail tech.:green:

Enjoy the CND Brisa course, learn lots & remember, as soon as you get your brisa kit.... pratice, pratice, pratice!!!:lol: :hug: xx

Arrr thank you so much Cheryl!! :hug:

I will, I will and I will!!! :lol:

Hope you have a nice day off today (if it is this thursday you are off and not next thurs!!)

Stay fabulous and I'll no doubt speak to you soon anyway!!
:)

xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back