Any Demos on you tube for PopIts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seductive

Reaction score
Hi Geeks just wondering if their are any demo's on you tube for the PopIts application

Thanks

Angela

Hi Geeks just wondering if their are any demo's on you tube for the popits application

Thanks

Angela
No there is not and I dont believe that there will be one on there...
E-mail Gigi she is the best person to ask this question:lol:

The only things I would say is Geeg doesn't faff around with the acryllic the way the tech in the clip does and her end result is so much nicer than the nail in the clip. Having had a nail done by Geeg and had a play myself I always think the tech in the clip seems to press down much harder also and I dont understand the way she presses several times. It's very light consistent pressure in reality.

The only things I would say is Geeg doesn't faff around with the acryllic the way the tech in the clip does and her end result is so much nicer than the nail in the clip. Having had a nail done by Geeg and had a play myself I always think the tech in the clip seems to press down much harder also and I dont understand the way she presses several times. It's very light consistent pressure in reality.
If you have any q's pm geeg, she is a pro and is so happy to help you. This is your best option

There are some beautiful images in the PopIts step by step here on the site but it is not a video ... when I do one it will be a good one and not the pants version which is on the site Carl mentioned.

The step by step is EASY to follow. In reality you do not need a video if you are a nail technician. A video has none of the helpful hints I HAVE GIVEN IN THE STEP BY STEP EITHER.

Just get in there and have a go. The technique is easy to pick up very quickly. Any nail tech worth her/his salt can use PopIts well with just a little practise. PLUS I am available to contact here at any time for any further help if required.

If you have any q's pm geeg, she is a pro and is so happy to help you. This is your best option

I didn't ask a question, I know Geeg is a proffesional and will help as I met her at the demo. All I did was say the differences between that demo video clip and what Geeg showed us at her demo days :hug:

jus a quick question can i order pop its if i am trained with opi rather than creative?
jamie

jus a quick question can i order pop its if i am trained with opi rather than creative?
jamie

Yes you can Jamie - just ring Sweet Squared up (0845 210 60 60) and set up a secondary account.

brilliant thanks for that:)

Latest posts

Back