Any hair tints NOT tested on animals?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Biscuit

Reaction score
Hi all,

I currently get my hair tinted and use Wella as they were known to not test on animals.

In the past I have had to leave a salon I have gone to for many years as they swapped to L'Oreal and they do test on animals.

Recently I have been told that Wella were bought out by Proctor & Gamble, and although Wella products are not tested on animals, products that Proctor & Gamble produce, sadly are.

My question to you is, are there any blonde tints out there that are cruelty-free?

I know there are many shop-bought dye kits that are cruelty free, but they won't achieve a lift as high as salon tints do. I currently have Wella 12/11 with 12%(40) on my hair.

Any help anyone can can give me would be gratefully received.

xx

Hi any salon or mobile freelancer that uses Organic Colour Systems by HERB UK are not tested on animals they are also soil associasion registered and they offer a high lift bolnde that lifts very well. They only offer a professional range for stylist and salons .:)

I dont think aveda are tested on animals are they?

No product is completely free of animal testing. 'Not been tested on animals' means that particular product hasn't been tested on animals in recent years. These products all have ingredients in them that would have been tested on animals at some time.

It is virtually impossible to guarantee any product to be completely cruelty free. :(

Latest posts

Back