Any idea what these are or where to get them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffle

Reaction score
I've had a request for these....they look like studs or balls?

jess nails.jpg

They look like caviar beads u get them in eBay and amazon x

They are tiny gold or silver steel balls, you can buy them in eBay and probably nail art outlets :)

They look like caviar beads u get them in eBay and amazon x

Oh really? Hadn't thought about it being them, thought they were tiny for some reason. Thank you! x

Caviar that's the word I couldn't think of lol

Caviar that's the word I couldn't think of lol

Ha ha! Thank you! As I'd only seen them used on whole nails, I just didn't think of them for some reason...good job someone's paying attention eh?! :lol:

i've got some caviar from ebay and they seam to lose colour as soon as they get in contact with nail polish even top coat.I can only use the silver ones as the other ones seam to be silver underneath. Maybe invest in better ones,I heard the ones from Ciate are nice.I wouln't buy from ebay again,waste of money.
xxx

Also known as pearls 😉

They look lovely. But practical wise, I would imagine them being stuck out like that, would be rather annoying!

I imagine that too, but hey it's what they want. :lol:

Thanks everyone. x

in answer to a few ladies wishing to know where to get Ciate Caviar go to ABC Beauty who are the Authorised supplier to the Beauty Trade. You will need to register your details before you can buy. These sets are Trade price and not the retail price you are paying on other retail sites. hope this helps::)

Latest posts

Back