Any ideas on these nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffydreams

Reaction score
I LOVE these nails.
I'm imagining they are painted nude, then blue with glitter and rhinestones added.
But how are the two colours blended so well?
Any ideas?

Attachments

• JEWEL NAILS.jpg
    JEWEL NAILS.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,597
It looks a bit odd to me, like they've been glued on. The third (middle) finger especially. The nail goes over the eponichium (spelling!?) at the sides.

Can't help on the colour. Sorry.

it looks like tips poped ontop of her nails...if you look at her middle finger the tip is too big by her cuticle (JMO could be seeing things)

but to get the art it looks like nude colour first, then a blue/silver glitter starting at the top of the nail and dry brushed downward, then a silver glitter line at free edge, and crystals.

Deffo looked glued on to me, middle and little finger are too big for actual nail. They hang over the side walls x

My god, I was so excited about the colours I didn't even notice they had been glued on!
Yeah they do look like full tips.

That's a shame :( x

I LOVE these nails.
I'm imagining they are painted nude, then blue with glitter and rhinestones added.
But how are the two colours blended so well?
Any ideas?

Paint on a nude colour then do a blue and silver glitter fade , apply the crystals so you get less and less as you go down the nail plate the give the effect of those fading out too and then I a glitter strip on the end of the tip , for your glitter fade do the blue first and fade silver into it be quite gentle and kind of give your brush.a litre flick at the end to flick a tiny bit of glitter down to give the faded effect , kind of like the pic iv posted below this is a colour pop I did but iv just stuck it on my nail to give you the effect lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335337109.460319.jpgP

Latest posts

Back