Any ideas welcomed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi every one, I just wondered if any of you could give me some ideas to the following. My best friend is going travelling to Oz :sad: and has asked me to take her back to her natural colour as its really expensive to get hair done over there. Her natural base is around 7/8, she currently has full head tint 12.1, so she is quite blonde. I havnt really thought about what I want to do as im sort of dreading it, shes having drinks on sat as a farewell and wants it done Friday, shes quite outgoing and her blonde locks reflect that in a way so don't want her to feel boring or unhappy with it.
What I thought was firstly pre-pig and use ilumina range 7 base from wella as there really natural looking colours with a few slices of blonde underneath so she still got some light showing through but I welcome any ideas. please :D

I would say keep some blonde in there, probably best to do an ombre balayage type look so the ends are still fairly light, it will look all surfer chic for her trip and she wont have to worry about regrowth. I dont use illumina so cant advise on what colours unfortunately.

Yep I wouldn't do a natural 7, show her a picture of Taylor swift and see what she says.. Defiantly ombré it.. Also just a tint re-growth and trim isn't too expensive over here. Average salon is about $110 so like 45 pounds?

Yes I think an ombré would be perfect too... Low maintenance but still fun.

And regarding the cost of getting your hair done in Australia, it is a bit more than here as the pound is not as strong anymore. I'm from Brisbane originally and used to love treating myself when I went home to visit from London but where I used to go is now more expensive than the salon I work in Shoreditch! Crazy hey! Who would have thought

Sorry only just replying hair turned out lovely, really natural and she was happy. I went with all over 7/7 ilumina with slices of blonde underneath thank you for your replies xx

Sorry only just replying hair turned out lovely, really natural and she was happy. I went with all over 7/7 ilumina with slices of blonde underneath thank you for your replies xx

Did you prepig? X

Yes pre pigged the ends with perfecton x

Latest posts

Back