Any ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashlash

Reaction score
I have a client who has very pale and frekkly skin. For this reason she believes that hues which pull pink or blue don't suit her skin tone. I'm looking for a pedicure colour for her. She wants very pale, barely there toes with all the pros which shellac bring. I did her with Beau last time but she says it was too pink. I showed her the other side of things - skyscraper (??) can't remember what it's called but that's the blue end.

What she really coverts is the very pale, almost peachy polish part of a natural french manicure - not the pink one, but the slightly peachy one. Do you know what I mean?

Shellac don't do one which resembles this colour.

Do any of the other gel brands do something that you think is what I describe. Obviously we don't mix our brands and shellac is designed for CND products but I'd really like not to lose this customer. Could I use another colour coat in my CND lamp and with my base and top coat?

Any ideas - please?

If you do 2 coats of cream puff and then a layer of iced coral it makes a lovely pale peach, really shows off the true colour of iced coral!

Latest posts

Back