Any Isle of Man Geeks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiG

Reaction score
Hi all,

Going to the Isle of man next week For the millionth time.... (I love it over there!)
Just wondering if anyone knew any geeks there that might want to meet up for nail talk whilst my boyfriend amuses himself with his motorbike!?
There must be some somewhere?!

B great to hear from anyone over there

Sam XXX

I think pinkshell_nails is on the Isle of Man - shes lovely I bought some OPi kit of her...

Hi fab freak .... Just remembered, I completely 4got to send you those forms!!! I'll do it today if you still want them - I'm soooooooo sorry!!

Thanks for info - can't find pinkshell_nails on search. Do you know where to locate her?

Sam XX

Found her! I PM'd her.

Thanks!

Sam X

SammiG said:
Hi fab freak .... Just remembered, I completely 4got to send you those forms!!! I'll do it today if you still want them - I'm soooooooo sorry!!

Thanks for info - can't find pinkshell_nails on search. Do you know where to locate her?

Sam XX
I thought you'd forgotten - yes one would be nice to try hun....your an angel

Glad you found Michelle - I bet you have a fab time...

Hi!

Pinkshell Nails lives in the Isle of Wight and not Isle of Man!

Thank you anyway!

There must be some Manx geeks out there somewhere?!

Fab freak - I will put your forms in the post today... I am sooo forgetfull!!

Sam XXX

Helloooo

Ive just done a search on the lovely Isle and I cant believe its just me?!?!?!! Surely not??? :suprised:

Sam, you must come over for the TT do you?? Not many people have actually heard of us!!!!:sad:

Avs

xx

Latest posts

Back