Any Karora Tan users here?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenBella

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is anyone on here who uses this Spray Tan, if so please let me know as I just have a couple of questions re the %...getting some conflicting information and want to be well advised by someone who has used it before buying it in!

Hi Jenna, what would you like to know :) I stock Karora past three months now both Professionally and Retail

Hi Jenna, what would you like to know :) I stock Karora past three months now both Professionally and Retail

please can i also ask you what colour the tan comes out? is it more of a golden yellow colour or more of the borwn golden colour? i really want to try this range as it looks lovely but can really find any before and afters online and also can you get the micropeel professionaly too?

Thanks for the reply, I actually went ahead and got some and LOVE it!
It's a beautiful tan and skin looks fab, it fades perfectly and lasts really well. The customer service is second to none.

please can i also ask you what colour the tan comes out? is it more of a golden yellow colour or more of the borwn golden colour? i really want to try this range as it looks lovely but can really find any before and afters online and also can you get the micropeel professionaly too?

Hi. I stock the complete range. I find not much difference between the 8% & 12%. I give a few layers and on average it is a light to medium tan. The 12% is just so lovely a golden yellow colour. Customer care is just fabulous. Keran Brown is lovely. BUY 3 litres get 1 free. Packing and all is excellent. No you cant but there is no real need for it. Any more onfo you would like to know. :)

Latest posts

Back