Any Kim Lawless waxers in the Southampton or Bournemouth areas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M00min

Reaction score
Hi all

I did my Kim Lawless female intimate waxing training in October and have now become a bit of a waxing snob lol. I'd like to get waxed by someone who has done Kim's training, so if there's anyone in the Southampton / Hampshire or Bournemouth areas please get in touch!

Thanks x

Hi. Spoke to Kim Today about booking up the intimate wax course can't wait to do it as a lot of ppl have said how good it is! Did you enjoy it would you recommend it?

Thanks Tiffany xx

Hi. Spoke to Kim Today about booking up the intimate wax course can't wait to do it as a lot of ppl have said how good it is! Did you enjoy it would you recommend it?

Thanks Tiffany xx

Hi Tiffany

Yes, would definitely recommend! Kim's a great trainer and is very thorough and very approachable and helpful. Go for it! x

Can't wait now its hard finding good Training so many courses out there that are not any good!
The feed back sounds really good.

Thank you x

No worries Tiffany Olivia!

So - any waxers out there?! x

No worries Tiffany Olivia!

So - any waxers out there?! x

Why don't you contact Kim direct and see if she can put you in touch with someone she has trained in the area you are requesting. Not all of Kim's students will frequent the Salon Geek I wouldn't have thought. :lol:

Hi,
My girls are trained by Kim we are just outside Southampton PM me if you want more info.

Kelly x

Heya Moomin!

It's not on my website as I just trained (Monday this week!!!) with Kim!!! but I do this as my therapist is only just 18 and didn't want to know/not fully confident.

I think I pm-ed you about my salon in b/mouth?

xx

Latest posts

Back