Any Nail Geeks in South West?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I'm still here in Bristol!!

ohhhhh a geeky meet how cool would that be :)
lovely too see some more "local" gals popping up xxxxx

NailsNovice said:
Hi
Im in Cheltenham and Colourflair is also nearby in Churchdown... well until she disappears on us and moves to Austrailia !!!

And over the bridge a bit .... there are a few Welsh Geeks too!!! Would love to meet up!

Where in Wiltshire are you?

I'll be moving down to Dorset soon , I'm in Southampton at the mo but all my family live there & I miss them. So dont meet untill I get there!

Hey, im in Plymouth, anybody out there!!!

A bit late but I live in Trowbridge and I too would love to meet up with you guys. How about it?

\o/ another southwestie down here in North Devon xxx

hi ive just moved to plymouth , and i was just wonderin myself who else was around this area.wud love to get to know local geeks aswell as all the others.
:)
Hey, im in Plymouth, anybody out there!!!

I'm in South Devon.:)

hi i live in the SW in plymouth so quite a way down and im fairly new to all this nail stuff and am still learning really. Ive not really got any confidence in what i do and it makes my family crazy and help is very much appreciated. Everybody else on here sounds very professional and highly qualified with big named companies i feel like such a fraud compared to everyone else !!!!

Bournemouth here too,and always up for a night out!!!

If it is a South West geek meet, please wait until I relocate - hopefully in the next few weeks. I will be in the Cheltenham/Gloucester area by then.

Ginger is also in Cheltenham.

I could have a geek housewarming LOL! xx

Hi, I'm in Hampshire but less than half a mile from the Dorset border so west-ish!

Hi, I am in the centre of wiltshire. I think this is a really good idea.
x

Hi there, I was doing a search for people living in Wiltshire- and came across this thread!

I have just moved from Wells, in somerset to Lyneham (near Swindon) in Wiltshire. My hubby is in the RAF and has got posted up here.

I offer mobile Tanning.

Maybe we could offer our services to each other so we can look gorgeous all the time!!!!!:idea:

Nice to meet you all!

Love Sarahxxx:hug:

I am in Bristol, it would be great if we had a Geek meet. How does everyone else feel about a Geek meet.

Hi there, I was doing a search for people living in Wiltshire- and came across this thread!

I have just moved from Wells, in somerset to Lyneham (near Swindon) in Wiltshire. My hubby is in the RAF and has got posted up here.

I offer mobile Tanning.

Maybe we could offer our services to each other so we can look gorgeous all the time!!!!!:idea:

Nice to meet you all!

Love Sarahxxx:hug:

Hiya Sarah
How are you? You did the Tantrick course with us a week or two ago. Hope all going well and you are enjoying your new Minimist machine! :hug:

----------------------------------------------------

We are located on Glos/Wilts border and would love a geek meet! - great idea!

Hi, like Feebey Boofay I'm in Trowbridge, Wiltshire too.:)

Hi
Well I'm here in sunny Cornwall...a small place called Launceston which is on the Cornwall and Devon border.... :hug:
Anna:)

HI everyone!

Im very South West, not far from Lands End.

Would be up for a meet depending on location cos getting out of Cornwall takes ages on our tiny roads!!!:eek:

Latest posts

Back