Any nail techs in Bath and New Zealand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have 3 clients moving away soon i have a clients moving to Bath in a coiple of weeks and needs a new nails tech, i use creative so she would prefer creative trained, she has her nails done every 2 weeks with white powder, she is fantastic and i am so said to lose her as she has been with me for about 3 years now.

I also have 2 sisters moving to Auckland in New Zealand, i hope i spelt that right??
They are hoping to move November time they both like different coloured acrylic on their nails and glitters.

If you are in this area please pm me thankyou xxx

(Jumping up and down waving hand wildly.) Me, me, me, I live in Auckland.:)

just bumpimg this up xx

I'm in Swindon which is about 20 miles from Bath....... ooh, Pellant is in Chippenham which is closer than me...... I'll drop her a PM if you like......

(Jumping up and down waving hand wildly.) Me, me, me, I live in Auckland.:)
You would be hard pressed to find any tech in NZ better than grafxgal..lucky girls!:green:

I'm in Swindon which is about 20 miles from Bath....... ooh, Pellant is in Chippenham which is closer than me...... I'll drop her a PM if you like......

thats great hun thank you

Cathy and I are both very close to Bath, due to the baby coming very soon I am not currently taking on any new clients, and I know that Cathy is pretty busy, but she may be worth a pm xx

You would be hard pressed to find any tech in NZ better than grafxgal..lucky girls!:green:

:eek:I wouldn't say that, :o but thank you for the confidence in me.:hug:

Latest posts

Back