Any nail techs in Newcastle NSW Australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catwalk Nails

Reaction score
Is there any nail techs in Newcastle NSW my client has just moved and is needing her nails done please send me number and address if anyone can help me! She is fab client comes in every 3 weeks for rebalance on her acrylics. Thanks xxx

Have you contacted APFA and asked for a tech in that area?

One of my very dearest friends comes from Newcastle (Carl Anderson .. perhaps you have heard of him ?? lol) Sadly for your client he works and lives in Sydney now at the NailZoo.

One of my very dearest friends comes from Newcastle (Carl Anderson .. perhaps you have heard of him ?? lol) Sadly for your client he works and lives in Sydney now at the NailZoo.
Carl Anderson, l doubt there would be a Tech in Australia who hadn't heard of him. For those of you who haven't, Google NailZoo you will be impressed not only by this fabulous site but by some of the most stunning natural looking enhancements you will ever see.

Carl Anderson, l doubt there would be a Tech in Australia who hadn't heard of him. For those of you who haven't, Google NailZoo you will be impressed not only by this fabulous site but by some of the most stunning natural looking enhancements you will ever see.
Carl is a nail geek and a loved member of this site. He is a close personal friend of mine and my remark was tongue in cheek as of course most of we geeks know of him, his work, his wit, his talent, his kindness. He is no stranger. :hug:

I'll 2nd that:)

Latest posts

Back