Any nail techs in the Perth area???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver_griffin

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Since Im new to nails, Ive wanted to get some done on myself to see how they are done properly so last week I went and had some acrylics done, they did look nice at the time but are starting to lift at the sides now and look quite unsightly and this is only day 5. Anyways the girl who done them did no prep at all just filed the free edge then stuck the tips on and there was no sanitisation going on not even a handwash! The files she used were very old one even bent into an L shape it was so used. Now Im far from a professional (Just starting out with my essential nails course) but this doesnt seem right to me. One of my nails is hurting real bad today and I have no idea why, I am a little disheartened by this as I have just got a new job and would love to have lovely enhancements on all the time. I was wondering if there is anyone out there near to Perth that I could go to get some proper enhancements done, ideally gel? Also the way they were done was she put some 'glue' on my nail then I dipped it in a powder a few times, is this the norm?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back