Quantcast

Any news on bringing back Pinkies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Soz

Reaction score
Raking over old threads there was some talk (and certainly loads of demand!) for Creative to bring back the mini sized polishes - is there any news of this?

Fingers crossed!!

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Yeah I remember that post well. Samantha was going to put it forward for us.
Samantha if you read this is there any news on pinkies making a come back ;)

diesel1978

Reaction score
hi
if i remember correctly i started the post and samantha was going somewhere in January to put all our posts across.........would love to hear if there s any news on them!!!
i am currently selling all of my cnd enamels as i just don't use them but i managed to get a lot of pinkee enamels from america and i lov them to bits!!
Not to heavy to carry around which is a blessing for me being mobile and clients love to buy them because they are not to expensive and they don't take up too much space!!!

purple legend

Reaction score
I would love to see and sell these - I am in the process of changing from OPI to creative and I must say that the mini opi's were off the shelves quicker than I could put them there. It would be fantastic if could have these pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase.

Jo

Hollyballoo

Truly, Madly Geeky...
Reaction score
Just to jump on the bandwagon and say yes PLEASE give us pinkies! The clients would definitely love these as much as us!!!

BuffyFileSlayer

Reaction score
Just bumping this back up - any news Samantha?

TracyUK

Reaction score
sounds a great idea!!!!!

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hmmmmm - I did take ALL the emails to the US and gave them to the enamel brand manager! We were just asked our opinions on the enamel line and colours that people may want bringing back for our European Colours - I will state the Pinky case once again and any colours you guys are missing! I'm sorry I can't give you more than this but I am trying! ;)

B

buttonmoon

did this ever have an outcome?

x

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi

i do remember samantha replying on another thread saying no joy as its too expensive to produce pinkies. Although you can get them in America so obviously not too much trouble for the us market is it?

Latest posts