Any non internet skincare brands!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlelambs

Reaction score
Are there any skin care brands that you can’t buy online at half the price? I already stock decleor and thalgo and loosing hope with both due to internet sales so thinking of rebranding with something different for reopening?

Eve Taylor. You can only buy online from authorised professional only stockists so no pharmacies, mass beauty websites etc. No discounting allowed.

Eve Taylor will immediately shut down accounts if selling below the guided pricing creating a perfectly fair selling environment for everyone so that you are protected. They also have the power to remove products from the likes of eBay etc should anything appear there.

I've been through too many brands to mention during my life as a therapist and Eve Taylor are the 100% best professional only skincare company. Products are amazing, results driven and affordable as they manufacture themselves. Incredible sales revenue from retailing due to their protective system.

Sandra X

I would say don't let it be your only deciding factor. Make sure you love the brand as well. We retail environ and Dermogenera. Because of the nature of some of the products we have to offer a consultation before they can purchase. A lot of environ is available online at reduced prices but it doesn't affect us. During lockdown, our online retail - at the RRP has literally saved us from closure. We have retailed so much regardless that it's available elsewhere and cheaper. Just to clarify this is regarding environ. Dermogenera are like eve Taylor and very strict about where you can sell.

A lot of clients have discovered it's a false economy to buy from selling sites only to find that dates are poor, products are incorrect or advice was poor and so on.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back