Any NSI Balance users? Help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eob

Reaction score
Hi there

I am using NSI balance and have been ok using it but I now have a client who is getting lifting and nails coming off. She has been wearing NSI for a while now and has had no problems. I have done my usual prepping of the nail and just dont know why they are popping off and lifting. Anybody have any ideas? Maybe I am applying too much bonder. The only thing I can possibly think is that I have changed my glue recently and have found that I am getting a lot of airbubbles when I apply the tips. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Emma

eob said:
Hi there

I am using NSI balance and have been ok using it but I now have a client who is getting lifting and nails coming off. She has been wearing NSI for a while now and has had no problems. I have done my usual prepping of the nail and just dont know why they are popping off and lifting. Anybody have any ideas? Maybe I am applying too much bonder. The only thing I can possibly think is that I have changed my glue recently and have found that I am getting a lot of airbubbles when I apply the tips. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Emma

Hi Emma,

I use NSI Balance and so far have not had any probs with it at all... I don't say this to make you feel worse! Just so that you know it's not definitely the product...

Hi

I too seem to have had a problem only recently with lifting and nails popping off. I was extremely disheartened last week as 2 clients which i've used this product on it has happened too. I have never had this problem before either so i wasn't sure whether it was me or the product. As i had 2 clients with problems i redid their nails for free and told them i would try and find out why this had happened. I like my clients to be happy with my service and i'm happy if my clients are happy.

Shelley:|

Hi Claire

Thanks so much - that does help!! Just one more question and then I will leave you alone !! :o)

When you apply the thickish layer do you create your c-curve when applying that? Do you have any good tips for getting the c curve right? Also does the client get a heat spike as it is quite thick??

Sorry for all the questions but you have been a great help!
Cheers for now
Emma

I emailed you babe! ;) :green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back