any one else this tipsy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moanie

Reaction score
Husband away, watched bridget jones and jamesd bond with kids. drank bottol red wine, v happy oops no spello check oops lol or what ever v happy:hug: :eek: :lol: :Grope: :hug: :)

had half bottle of white, searching for a holiday on net, husband dead hopefully!!!! well he might as well be! in a nice mood:hug: :green: :) :hug:

im very pipsy at he mo -probs typig a oload of crap - but then again i can understand it hahahaha

happy tipsyingy

i feel soooo good. love kids and whole world and nailo geek. being drunk is nice and warm and fluffy will look tomoorrow at this and ctringe

I feel a hangover coming.... lol x

moanie GND said:
i feel soooo good. love kids and whole world and nailo geek. being drunk is nice and warm and fluffy will look tomoorrow at this and ctringe

Lets all get leathered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

2 voddies, packet of doritos, kids in bed and hubby nightshift, bliss!!!!!!!!!!
alli

No work tomorow, hubby away in north sea!! Daughter in bed, bottle of whiskey( my favourite) ..... I feel a lie in tomorow... he he

Well I can't join in as I am pregnant but I have just overdosed on a chinese, chocolate and a white chocolate magnum!:lol:

keep chatting. am off to bed. will dream of nails and ......too drunk nowwwwwwwwwwwwn

Latest posts

Back