Any one from the North East?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gemma - hair cosmetics at Leechmere sometimes run courses for waxing as does salon services at monkwearmouth.

Hippy chick your site looks great I would love to try out the massages so may be giving you a call or email. (long time since I had one)

I have already googeled it and it hasnt brought anything up!! :cry:

A few people have said that the wholesalers normaly have stuff in the windows for courses so i might pop to leechmere on my dinner. Thanks Paula.

Happy-chick, who done your website for you? Did you have to pay for it?

xx

they definetly do waxing as I rang about training with them. they charge £220 or £240 for the day course, you get a waxing kit with it, and you have to supply a hairy model!!!
they do training once a week.

hiya Gemma,
its hippy chick!!!lol

I pay about £30 a year for it, and the domain name lasts 2 years.
its a template and you fill in the info yourself and can go in and tweak it whenever you like.

do you like it?

hiya pazzy,
you are more than welcome to come for a massage! If you book it with me pm me and I will give you a discount.
I'm at chester-le-street Tue 1-8pm and Frid 9.30 - 2.30
I am also hoping to start somewhere else nearer to durham soon, possibly in the next 2 weeks, but its not signed and sealed yet. I will be there Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri and alternate Saturdays.

Thanks will pm you when I get my apps sorted. I work Tues - Fri so will look at end of oct - early nov. Thanks for the offer of a dicount thats great.

hi im lisa and im also from county durham a little town called shildon lol x

Hey Lisa,
think I drive through Shildon when I do some work at Newton Aycliffe.
How's it going?
What do you do?

Hi all. Im an ex Geek, but come on the site a lot to look at the wonderful gallery. I live in Middlesbrough, so near a lot of you. Had to give up being a nail tech as my eye sight really deteriorated badly and I could not work on clients any more. I really miss the nail industry though. On a different subject, if anyone wants someone to train on then Im here and will have anything done except waxing, dont like pain. I remember when I was training getting models was always a problem, so just offering my self up if anyone needs a victim, sorry model. If you do, then email me please, not PM.

hi Val,
thanks for the offer, will remember that for future reference.

Hi, im from Hartlepool! :lol:

Hi, im from Hartlepool! :lol:

Hiya Vicki! Welcome to the site

We have spoke by email... i have send your information on Tantrick out today.

xx

Hi girls I'm from Newcastle, x:)

hiya geeks, im from Hartlepool. I know this is an old thread but thought id join in anyway. Lol. :) xx

Latest posts

Back