Any one from the North East?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g5m_sh

Reaction score
Just wonderin if there is any locals on here!

xx

Me!!! Hi there.

There are a few of us from the north east here.

Ave been looking about at peoples locations but never seen anyone yet!

Were u form? x

Marie111, Jacqui, Peter Pan and Lady H are some of the geeks who hail from the North East, although there are lots more I can't think of right now.

Thanks for that!!

Eeeeeeeeee i thought i was the only one! :green:

xx

Me too, South Shields......

I live in the north east. County Durham for me. :)

I live in Newcastle.

Hartlepool here

and theres Christi - she in middlesborough

Hartlepool here

and theres Christi - she in middlesborough

Tut tut Glynis ... living so close & spell it wrong .. PMSL :green: :green:

I am originally from South Bank, Middlesbrough & my Mam lives in Redcar, so I am up there quite often!!

I live in Durham too although I am originally from South Wales.

Looks like there is a canny bunch of us North Easters...

I am Gemma, Just done my CND Foundatin Course with Wendy. Only been doing nails sice the begining of this year. I am a part-time mobile tech and work at the Pension Center. I go part time at the Pension Center 1st Oct so i can start to expand my little biz that i have (Candy Nails) and hopefuly this time next year i am doing nails full time.

I am hopfully gonna do a few more courses within the next year on the beauty side of things like, waxin, eye lash tint, stuff like that! Can any one recomend anywere in the area?

xx

why dont you go to your local college flower

If i had to go to my local collage that does beauty i would probs come out with a drug habbit not a qualification! hahaha...

Also i have to take my nails off and i dont think i could cope, a whole year with out any nails. It also looks crap when i have a new client and i have no nails on!

xx

Hi,
I,m in Gateshead. :)

Hi Gemma,

theres a place in Team Valley called Millenium Nails, they do waxing courses (1 day).

I used to work at Viva Complementary Health, next door to that lovely coffee shop on the seafront - Leaves and summat? Did you ever call in?

Whats the pension center?

Would you be willing to travel? May know of a place that you could rent if you want to do nails? She has a nail bar in a hairdressers, and is also desparate for someone to take over the waxing. She wanted me to do the course, so hey, why don't we BOTH do the course together and we could help each other out.

Who would like to do a swap?

I can offer massage, reflexology and stuff.
check out my website (is this allowed on this site?)

Guruholistics - Home

Who would like to do a swap?

I can offer massage, reflexology and stuff.
check out my website (is this allowed on this site?)

Guruholistics - Home

sorry to be a bit dim here, but i think she was asking for somewhere to train in the treatment, not actually get them done, i looked at your website (very nice too i might add) but couldnt see anywhere that says you train peeps - have i lost the plot here :eek:

Hi Gemma,

theres a place in Team Valley called Millenium Nails, they do waxing courses (1 day).

I used to work at Viva Complementary Health, next door to that lovely coffee shop on the seafront - Leaves and summat? Did you ever call in?

Whats the pension center?

Would you be willing to travel? May know of a place that you could rent if you want to do nails? She has a nail bar in a hairdressers, and is also desparate for someone to take over the waxing. She wanted me to do the course, so hey, why don't we BOTH do the course together and we could help each other out.

Yeah i got some lush oil for my burner, i live about 2 min drive from there! Is it still open? Cos i have £25 voucher in the house to use...

The Pension Center is part for the DWP (Department of Works and Pensions) Its under the same hat as the Job Centre and stuff like that. I do Pension Credit (Income Support for the oldies) I have been there 5yr now... hate the palce so.... much! I was ment to start for 7 but as you can see i am on here... hahaha...

I am just wanting to stick to Mobile for nails, but want to be able to offer other treatments. Does that place in Team Vally do eye lash tinting and stuf like that?

xx

not sure Gemma,

google it.

Latest posts

Back