Any one knows which nail show in the world is the largest?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miceman

Reaction score
I am new to the nail industry. I am planning to visit a few nail shows. But I have no idea which one to visit. May any one tell me which one is the most interesting and biggest? Thx.

Well miceman --

It could be in Tokyo (bur it isn't) but because we don't know where you are from (please fill in your profile) it is hard to suggest realistically unless you can travel anywhere in the world - and then how would you get your products home?

Dusseldorf, Germany is one of the largest - also NewYork - London, Olympia to name a few BUT biggest isn't always best if you are new to the industry. Biggest can be very confusing and also so many people no one has much time to really talk to you.

Good Luck

I am from Canada and since I like to travel, anywhere would be ok. I don't plan to be buying too much at these shows but like to know what's in and trendy.

Are the nail shows usually with Hair and Beauty shows? Are there any good nail shows coming up in Sept/Oct?

The Show season kicks off in London in September at Excel - quite a large show that is held in a new exhibition hall in 'docklands' in London on the weekend of the 6th.

There is some emphasis on Beauty but mostly on Nails - No hair. Most of the British shows are nails and beauty and do not include hair.

I'm sure others will be glad to give you more specific information.

Thx, geeg.

Any one else knows any good show in U.S. for the coming months?

Well... there are tons of great US shows..

end of this month actually, Aug. 24&25 is the

Premiere Beauty Show in Orlando, Florida

Definately one not to miss if you're in the States or can help it!

New England Expo/Boston Beauty Show, MA is Oct. 19&20, 2004

Chicago Midwest Beauty Show- Chicago, IL is a GREAT one also.. Feb. 28-Mar. 1, 2004 (my fave so far this year... see Editorial in June Nailpro Mag!)

Also IBS- New York.. smaller show (too expensive for many distributors/reps to travel to) April 25-27, 2004

I've heard the ISSE Show's are great also... (International Salon & Spa Expo).. next one is April 18-19, 2004

Plus there's great shows in CA I think.. I don't know - I don't get that far!LOL

thank you very much for all your help. i think i am going to orlando's show. i am having a holiday from 20 to 27 of august. so i will sacrify 24 & 25 in orlando. and the plane ticket is very very expensive. hope things work out and worth the money and the time.

thanks again.

Miceman,

I know you'll LOVE the Orlando Show! It's great...

I believe about 60+ Nail Tech's from all over are going...many staying at the Hilton Grand Vacation Condo's.....

There is a site you should check out- www.nailtechcentral.com ..... there is a huge Breakfast/Conference on Sunday morning for Nailtechs Networking the Internet....

Also you can check out www.premiereshows.com (you may have already!)- you can register there and sign up for classes if you like...

Hope to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back