any one used Youngs nails (Gels) how are they?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi

Im still looking at gel nails (as allergic to acrylic and trying to find an alternative:cry:) Iv seen adverts for Young nails and was wondering if any techs use them as dont seem to see many people talking about them??

Any good or bad points would be welcome
cheers

I use young nails acrylic and gel in my salon, have nothing but praise for the products and the customer service. Why don't you ring and tell them you are interested, I am sure they will send you a sample pack free of charge?

Let us know how you get on chick xx

I also use young Nails excellent products fabulous colours

Im still looking at gel nails (as allergic to acrylic and trying to find an alternative:cry:)
Why not look at Creative's Brisa gel, it's hypoallergenic, it doesn't have the 3 main irritants in the ingredients which are acrylate, formaldehyde and gluteraldehyde.
It's a very strong gel, beautiful clarity, fab longevity and basically does what it says on the jar :wink2:

Why not look at Creative's Brisa gel, it's hypoallergenic, it doesn't have the 3 main irritants in the ingredients which are acrylate, formaldehyde and gluteraldehyde.
It's a very strong gel, beautiful clarity, fab longevity and basically does what it says on the jar :wink2:

Took the words out of my fingertips - I love it:lol:

Latest posts

Back