Any ONS users on here?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is using ONS? (Odyssey Nail Systems)

I may be wrong, but I don't think that Odyssy Nail Systems currently have a Distributor here in the UK so there won't be a lot of people who use it here.

OH! Didn't think of that :D

I am doing the VIVid Nails Cert II in Nail Technology here in Australia and Viv is the distributor for it.

I am only just starting the Mani Pedi module and got my little kit yesterday and I must say I am very impressed with the quality and feel of them already. So I can't wait to get further into it and try the L&P and Gel :)

I did have a play with their I-Gel and WOW it is pretty awesome!

It always had a good name, but just no luck with distributors here !

I use ONS :)
Like you I'm mad about the igel ... It's a great product - both for single color, layering and design !
I use l&p too which I find great, the clarity is awesome ... there're so many possibilities, colors, speed etc :)
The only thing I'm not so crazy about is the gel - the clear is fine... The white is ok... But I guess that's the most positive thing I can say about that - but who knows maybe you'll get along with it better than me... :)

Latest posts

Back