Any opinions on Carissa Hill’s Wolfpack mastermind course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blubaz

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’m new to the forum and hoping for some advice / opinions.

After being impressed reading and watching Carissa Hills videos and books I decided to sign up to the Carissa Hill Wolfpack mastermind course. I was excited about starting the modules and learning Facebook tips and tricks, and receiving an ad from the master herself “Carissa” to post, I have been a bit disappointed, it’s been a month of posting and boosting ads and including the monthly course fee I have invested quite a bit of money with zero engagement and the answer to fix this is just keep posting and tweaking ads.
I’m still trying but there is only so much money I can spend on this venture.

So my questions are
Has anyone else here done this course and if so how did they find it?

Do people here think I’m just wasting money.

Thanks in advance.

I haven’t done it but my friend has a salon and has found it invaluable.

I’ve never signed up for any of these things. It does take a lot of work to build a business and I’m a little sceptical that there’s a one size fits all.

Sorry I can’t be of more help.

Vic x

Thanks for the reply, I agree the information she provides is great, but like you said, not sure it’s a one size fits all situation.

Also, Facebook is changing - a lot. Things that worked 3 months ago no longer do. I don't like social media marketing as much as the early days. Too many looky-loo's and budget shoppers so unless you cater to the cheap end of the market, your money is far better in Google Adwords if your website is up to scratch.

Also, Facebook is changing - a lot. Things that worked 3 months ago no longer do. I don't like social media marketing as much as the early days. Too many looky-loo's and budget shoppers so unless you cater to the cheap end of the market, your money is far better in Google Adwords if your website is up to scratch.

LOL.......Looky- loo's! :D

Thanks for your input BannerPenguin, Well to be fair, i was interested in the course because of her advertising and facebook targeting, but at the same time wonder why there aren't any independant reviews of her course. All testimonies are on her FB page and webpage.

Thanks for your input BannerPenguin, Well to be fair, i was interested in the course because of her advertising and facebook targeting, but at the same time wonder why there aren't any independant reviews of her course. All testimonies are on her FB page and webpage.
I wouldn't let lack of independent reviews put you off. If there are reviews on her fb page then that is as good as it gets these days. I have no experience with the lady, course or content but depending on the cost, if you learnt even just a little then it's probably worth it.

This reminds me of many of the same gurus in my industry of web design and marketing. Some people will swear by it and some will say it's a waste of time.

A few years ago I paid up for a facebook course to learn how to gain more likes, followers etc. A lot of it was paying for ads and putting up posts (3 a day(!) according to this expert). I did get a lot of followers but after 3 years, have only gained 1 client directly from FB. I've realised that my followers are not my clients and my clients are not FB people.
Please don't let that put you off! That's just my experience.

Thanks for the reply kamikate, that’s what we find, everyone either wants the cheapest deal which is not our business model. You get a lot of followers and likes but not much business, all new clients we ask have come through google.

Latest posts

Back