Any opinions on this business name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
I'd thought of.....

With Nails & I

Any feedback? Obviously am not even qualified yet, but was pondering it all last night. I wanted something that was a bit different - am hoping people may get the joke if they know the film, but otherwise that it's still quite clear that it is for a nail service.
Lol x

bimbogeri said:
I'd thought of.....

With Nails & I

Any feedback? Obviously am not even qualified yet, but was pondering it all last night. I wanted something that was a bit different - am hoping people may get the joke if they know the film, but otherwise that it's still quite clear that it is for a nail service.
Lol x

I think it's fab and I like the pun, but I think anyone under 25 is going to go 'eh?' (sorry to anyone under 25 who knows the film)... J xx

hi im the blonde one didnt get it xx

I'm 21, but have been raised on my father's peculiar taste in film, and am a Richard E Grant fan since I read his film diaries...
Do you think the name works well enough on its own that people who don't know the film will still appreciate it's for a nail business (esp in associated with an obviously nail-themed logo... I'm working on it), or is it only any good for people who'd get the pun?
Lol x

im 34 and i dont get it either?? maybe im being a bit thick?

sorry im 28 and i dont get it either, maybe its me being thick !! it has been known to happen lol :biggrin:

30 here...but can't get it either sorry ....

There's a Richard E Grant film called Withnail & I - I think it's a mid eighties film but to be honest I've never seen it - but I did 'get it' :biggrin:

sorry i have never heard of it , :eek:

Ooo, my sister loves that film!

Only gotta say 'Camberwell Carrot' and she's in stitches!!!

Kx

Trinity Nails said:
There's a Richard E Grant film called Withnail & I - I think it's a mid eighties film but to be honest I've never seen it - but I did 'get it' :biggrin:
anyone who's really really old will probably know about the original version :lol:

Okay - the old fogey one here - 41 and I didn't get it - but it got my attention and made me wonder that there must be a play on words somewhere and got my little brain pondering. So if it gets someone's attention that must be a good thing - I think!

I didnt get (35)!!! but like the name

I have to say i didn't get it, but then it does get your attention, its different and makes you think about it.

Go for it, its unique.

Latest posts

Back