Any recomendations on a good hand cream please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi just wanted to know what you all thought on hand creams,iv got a few freinds that are asking me to get them a good hand cream to retail them,have any of you geeks got some that you can advice me on please?
thanks for reading x

Creative Scentsations, Essie Smoothies, OPI Juicies are all lovely hand creams/body lotions and are all easily retailable.

....Creatives Spa Manicure Finishing Lotion...lovely fresh scent...prevents against ageing and restores elasticity.

OO they sound lovely is there a popular fragrance i should buy in please?

....Creatives Spa Manicure Finishing Lotion...lovely fresh scent...prevents against ageing and restores elasticity.
...so is it specifically targeting ageing,or is it a utalitarian product...the reason i ask is because im doing my conversion in spa mani and pedi next month,and as i have alot of clients that need to target ageing concerns does this do the trick,or is there another from creative...thanks:hug:

it does the trick...what i have wrote comes off the bottle...it really is a very good quality hand cream. x

Yeh i would probly aim for the same as they are always saying oh my hands are looking old etc,good point!

i don't know if you can get it to just retail but i am in love with the clarins hand and nail treatment cream, it is the only thing in years i have got my mum that has cleared up her eczema on her hands, and my hands feel gorgeous too.

Solar silk is lush :D

I too love the spa finishing lotion, facial quality hand cream that just melts into the skin xx
but (as becki has mentioned) solar is my all time fav (and best seller) the smell just does it for me and my clients and its rich texture is just soo luxurious

I love Spa Manicure finishing lotion and Solar Silk by Creative for the smell (and it's good cream too lol!).

For anti-ageing, Environ body lotion would be good - stacks of vitamins in there.

this forum is a nightmare, every time i read a thread, i make a purchase

youve all just reminded me how good the clarins hand and nail is so ive just gone and bought that too! oh dear!

get something (anything) with a good percentage of SHEA BUTTER

I've just got some LCN hand cream and it's really really nice. And not too highly perfumed either so it doesn't irritate my skin.

Thanks for the replys,especially the tip of having shea butter in it!

Hi there all,

One word- LIZ EARLE!

Her products are amazing.

I first came across liz Earle whilst watching qvc.

I have been using them for a few years now, and have even changed my facial range so i can use them on my clients.

liz earle has a website, and also a shop in london.

Her hand cream called "hand repair" is lovely a i highly recommend it.

All products are very very reasonable, and affordable for all.

Emma

:hug:

I love Creative's SolarSilk and for even dryer hands, SolarButter, I use it on clients at the end of treatments and they often make a purchase, it smells of almonds which 99% of people seem to adore . . . makes them think of battenburg cake and for some reason they want to apply it more often because they like the smell :lol: This is all good of course lol

Latest posts

Back