Any reviews or comments on the Sothys skincare brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAZWHU

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm opening a salon and looking into which skincare range to use. I've had info from Dermalogica which I was close to going with,Eve Taylor- although I like the products I'm not sure if the retail side would work well, and just had some lovely samples from Sothys, does anybody have any comments on Sothys? They're exclusively for salons/spas and you can't purchase in shops so would this be a positive or negative thing for retail? Any advice appreciated, thanks, Maria

I have sothys in my salon, I love it so much! I've worked with dermalogica before (really liked them), Ultraceuticals, Pevonia and Pola. The results I see from using sothys are both immediate as well as long term. What I mean by this is the products are all very rich and hydrating, even those designed to treat oily/problem skin so the skin feels amazing straight away. In my experience with dermalogica, while I did love the products and did see great results I didn't like the texture of a lot of the products and therefore my skin/clients commented that the skin didn't feel that great.

The sothys retail prices are expensive but not over the top compared to similar brands. Yes I have clients that wont pay for salon quality skincare, but those who will are not at all put off by the price of sothys retail.

The support I get from sothys Australia is great aswell, there is always someone I can call to ask for product or marketing advice and there is regular training available to me and all my staff at no extra cost.

Just ask if there's anything else you'd like to know about sothys, I definitely recommend them :biggrin:

I have not worked with sothys myself, but I have tested it out as a client. While it all felt very nice, I was a little put off by the smell of everything - although it smells nice, it was sort of sickly and gave me a headache. I could still smell the moisturizer on my skin hours afterwards. Apparently they only use essential oils, no fragrances, and is only one personal opinion but other than the smell, I found the products lovely and my skin did feel very nice :)

We use Sothys too and I absolutely love them!! I use them at home too and my skin has improved 100%. All our clients love them. What brand did you end up going with in the end? :)

Latest posts

Back