Any salons/stores that sell nailtopia stickers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ventur

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Hope Im asking in the right place, but I registered just to ask this. (even though I might stay. :D)

I live in finland and Im planning on going to the Uk soon and after that, to limerick...And was wondering if any stores/salons there sell the same producs as nailtopia? Im really desperate to get some of those stickers! :cry: (and I don't want to buy online because of the taxes + the fear that not all stickers will come. Then I'll have to call and that will cost me money. :irked:)

Anyways, hopefully someone will answer me soon. Im leaving in a week! Eek!

Not sure about taxes? But you wont get them any cheaper in a shop or salon, they will be more expensive! All you pay with Nailtopia is a delivery charge! They are fab stickers, when I have placed an order I have always got what I put in my basket!

xx

I know that some salons might ask a higher price, but next to that, I don't even have a Visa-card, nor paypal. :D Im such a non-tech person, that ordering stuff from the internet is just like reading chinese. Impossible.

"All you pay with Nailtopia is a delivery charge!" And the 1€ tax-raise...And I have intentions of buyng a lot of stuff. ;D~

And about getting everything you placed in your basket...I readed here that someone from Valencia had ordered stuff from there and she had only gotten one sticker, even though in the end she had gotten everything else after calling.
I've been hearing great stuff about they'r customer support, but I just can't take the risk that only half of the stuff I order comes, or then worse...The stickers will be seen as "suspicious" in the finnish tariff/custom duty. (not sure if Im using the right word...) And that means I will never get my nails, even though I have paid from them.

That's how it's around here, in the north pole. -_-

My local Sallys sell them? I don't know if they all do though.

Sam xx

I forgot to say, if you bring proof of your qualifications, they will let you have a trade card so you get trade discount, although I'm not sure how they go about it you live in Finland. Are you visiting a nail tech friend?

Where in the UK are you visiting?

Sam xx

Local Sallys? Where's that? :) (and do you mean: SallyBeauty.com ?)

Im going there on holiday, as my sister is there.
I don't really mind the price, just that I can get my hands on the stickers myself. I don't like taking chances, that's why I don't want to order from the net. + Not to mention that seeing the stickers before buyng helps a lot. :>
And Im going to london and after that, to Ireland Limerick + Cork.

Oh, and if you've bought the stickers from Sallys, how much did they cost there? an euro more or two? (or more..?)

-edit-

btw, normal peeps can buy from sallys, right? (would be weird if not, but have to ask anyways.)
Im a make-up artist, not a nailwizz. ;D

And about getting everything you placed in your basket...I readed here that someone from Valencia had ordered stuff from there and she had only gotten one sticker, even though in the end she had gotten everything else after calling.
I've been hearing great stuff about they'r customer support, but I just can't take the risk that only half of the stuff I order comes, or then worse...The stickers will be seen as "suspicious" in the finnish tariff/custom duty. (not sure if Im using the right word...) And that means I will never get my nails, even though I have paid from them.
I've ordered from Nailtopia (from Spain) and I've never been disappointed with anything I've bought from them.
Customer service is fab, delivery is fast and I'd definitely recommend them :green:

Yeah, you're the one I was talking about! :D
(I tend to search before I post. :>)

And like I said, I've heard the customer service is fab,
but I still need to find a store that sells they'r stickers.
No visa, no paypal...Living in the 'north pole'...Bad combination. :/

Hey guys. Long time! :)

I now have Visa, but Im still wondering about the VAT thing, since this store is the only one with it mentioned...I don't seem to have a VAT number, so will I just have to pay for it?

And is the shipping really just €1.25 for all the things you order? Through air mail? I don't see any other options on the site.

I work in Sally salon Services and yes we sell some Nailtopia stickers...hts?...:)

Hey guys. Long time! :)

I now have Visa, but Im still wondering about the VAT thing, since this store is the only one with it mentioned...I don't seem to have a VAT number, so will I just have to pay for it?

And is the shipping really just €1.25 for all the things you order? Through air mail? I don't see any other options on the site.

Hi hun, why not click on the contact us at the top of the web site and ask them if you have to pay vat? and about the postage charges.
The other place to look for nail art stuff like that is Home - Nail Systems International (UK)
Good luck hun, I love getting new stuff through the post its the whole unwrapping that gets to me:lol:

redbeauty ; Wish we had Sally's in finland, but no. :(
I just have to come over to england, haha.

SusieH ; That's a good idea! I'll email them right away,
since they sell some of the best nail stickers I've seen online.

And thanks for the link! That's one site I hadn't seen before. :)

Latest posts

Back