Any skin advice for sub zero temperatures ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazbar

Reaction score
Hi,

We are off to Lapland in a couple of weeks and the temperature is about -10 degrees at the mo :eek:

Most of me will be fully covered up under several layers but I do not know whether I need something special to use on my face ?

I currently use Dermalogica Smoothing Cream as my moisturiser.

Any advice ?

Dermalogica do a product called, climate control - it sits on the skin as a barrier, over moisturiser. This would be really good for your exposed areas, they have also just brought out climate control for lips!

hth

xbx

Dermalogica do a product called, climate control - it sits on the skin as a barrier, over moisturiser. This would be really good for your exposed areas, they have also just brought out climate control for lips!

hth

xbx

Oooh I will have to have a look. Have just thought I have some barrier repair at the moment would that be any good ?

Barrier repair would be good, although climae control is slightly thicker and so would feel more protective.

Barrier repair would be really good at night to repair the skin after being out and about.

Obviously a sun block is necessary as well.

becki xxx

Barrier repair would be good, although climae control is slightly thicker and so would feel more protective.

Barrier repair would be really good at night to repair the skin after being out and about.

Obviously a sun block is necessary as well.

becki xxx

Mmmm with only about 3 hours of what they call greylight each day I don't think I will need sunblock lol. The rest of the time it is like night apparently.

Thanks for your help :)

Latest posts

Back