Any spare nail art stuff?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi just to let you know hubbie posted it out today.
Put a couple of rolls of foils in, some sparklie glitter, some flat shapes and some nail art pens.
Hope these will be of use to you hun.

thanks so much hun your a star:hug: let hubby know i said thanks to him to for posting it:hug:

thanks so much for the bits hun they arrived about 30 min ago, the stuff is great and will help a lot, also a big thankyou for the christmas card:hug:
Hey hun. I posted it off to you today.had to do 2nd class so it will probably take a little longer, but should still be with you in a few days..

Theres some enamels , acrylic paints..etc..some stickers ,transfers some like sparkly shapes a few rhinestones ....cant remember what else lol...
Hope it comes in useful for the kids hun,

I think what you do is amazing, Like when you were doing the young mum thing last time...I was a "young mum" and would have abserloutly loved for someone to have come along and done something like that..
so hats off to you hun :hug:

just to say a big thanks to noodle for the stickons and bubbabinks for the bits and the card, :hug:, all the bits are great:hug:

thanks so much for the bits hun they arrived about 30 min ago, the stuff is great and will help a lot, also a big thankyou for the christmas card:hug:
you're welcome hunny...glad to help...Hope the kids , and you have fun :hug:

That's o.k. hun my pleasure.

Latest posts

Back