Any Techs in Tipton-Dudley area of B'Ham??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Hi,

I have had a client move over to Dudley Tipton area 3 months ago and she had a new set before she left.
She said they lasted her for ages and when the whites were almost gone, she ended up in a NSS for infills. Aparently they all crowded round her to look at her nails and said 'why have they lasted you for so long? They are beautiful and very well put on!!!!!!'

She's coming over to me on Saturday to have her nails done.The NSS have trashed her nails and she's got rings of fire and painfull nails :irked:(3weeks ago when she had them removed).

Please help me to find her a great tech in her area so she does not have to suffer the NSS, she has lots of friends there that use the NSS and will probably end up bringing a few along in the end, so it'll be good business.

PM me or post here please.

Thanks so much xxx

would wolverhampton b any good? I have a master nail tec in that area who is fantastic?

bling nails (aka Cheryl) is in Wombourne/Wolverhapmton which isn't very far from Tipton/Dudley.
Here's her website... cheryls talons

Glorsclaws is also in Wolverhampton, but I'm not sure whether she's taking new clients.

hth's a bit

would wolverhampton b any good? I have a master nail tec in that area who is fantastic?

Not sure Caroline, as I have no idea personally how far away that is - it's got to be closer than coming over to me every so often ( about 130 miles!!!!!)
If you could pm me her details I'll hand them to my client on Saturday, and let her get in touch if that's ok. Thanks so much xx :hug:
I don't know the area at all , so that does not help me. but the more choices I have the better.

Anyone else out there too??

Dudley to Wolverhampton is approx 15 minutes, Tipton to Wolverhampton is approx 10 minutes (both by car).
It used to be my 'neck of the woods' :wink2:
hth's

bling nails (aka Cheryl) is in Wombourne/Wolverhapmton which isn't very far from Tipton/Dudley.

Glorsclaws is also in Wolverhampton, but I'm not sure whether she's taking new clients.

hth's a bit

Thanks Sandi hun xx:hug:

hth's a bit
Thanks Sandi for the recommendation! xx:)

Hi Bev,

I'm in Wombourne, just 2.5 miles on a straight road from a village called Sedgley, which is at the top of the Tipton Road and Dudley Road, about 3 miles from Dudley. It's takes me only 10 mins to get to work, so it's not far & easy to get to.
If you want to give the client my phone number, & she is interested, give me a call & I can give directions.

I know Dudley/Tipton very well as i was born & bred there!
And i do a lot of ''MMA damaged nail clients'', so she will be in safe hands.:hug:

Latest posts

Back