Any thoughts on my Sienna question please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo henderson

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Can i ask you if youve any thoughts on this please. Ive just trained in Mannual application tanning using St Tropez products (will be doing spray tanning soon too to target different client preferences) and im looking for a product to take on. i sent off for samples from diff companies, and have to say was very impressed with Sienna x customer services and their marketing etc more than most and was excited to try the sample on my face (mannual lotion) also their training for spray tanning is in my area so was thinking i could use them for manual and spray ..However ive used the lotion early this morning and while its not showered off yet i feel its a bit orangey? Im sooooo disappointed as i wanted this to be "the one" :cry: My sons just come home and said mum your face is orange!! Ive a good natural skin colour (light olive) and have never experienced this before . Any thoughts appreciated x

Dont worry til you've showered. Cos a lot of what you may be seeing is guide colour. Have you used tan on yourself before? X

Hi Kim i have, st trozez and a few high street bits but never ever looked orange before . Do you know if Siennax is renowned for being orangey? Id hoped not as, as i said i was so impressed with all their other stuff id hoped to take this on Tho i know what matters most is the product and not the customer sevice or their branding!

I have bn using sienna x spray tan for over a year now and I have had no complaints from clients it is the best that I have came across do far

Xxx

Hi

I have been using Sienna X for a year too and love the product and the company they are great! Its also used in Harrods. If its good enough for an award winning spa its good enough for me!

Product guide colour is just the guide colour without seeing your skin cannot comment on the colour your skin went. There are 6 different soloutions, and a new product that can be washed of in 2-4 hours. Retail products are nice too....

Sarah

I love the 8%, gorgeous natural colour which suits my skin tone - casper the ghost white... ;))) :)

THANKS LADIES..
its actually the manual tanning lotion i tried, not the spray tan as i need a product to take on for both. maybe its just that its not so nice as the spray tan solutions, so perhaps i could go for siennna x for spray and find another for my manual ladies that enjoy more of a treatment?

I sell the lotion for clients to use at home and I have to say I haven't had any complaints, every one loves the colour and they have all said the application is one of easiest they've used. I don't think you can start questioning the colour until u've washed it off.

I use Sienna X for spray tanning and I love it. They have fab products, excellent customer service and I have never had a complaint. The training I had was up in London as the Portsmouth trainer was ill when it was due to happen! When I arrived there were three of us and it was really fun and enjoyable, with the trainer being willing to hang around after we had finished to answer any additional questions we thought of. I also dont feel that their staff pressure you and they are willing to take the time to help you out!

Hope this helps!

Em

thanks emily, if my face is not orange after showering tomorrow i too will be training in Portsmouth in the next month or two.. Are you in Portsmouth too? if so how popular is this product in our area? Are you mobile.. So many questions sorry! Cant you tell im new to this!
Perhaps its that the spray is better than the manual, perhaps ill stick ill use St Tropez (very commercial i know but i love the colour and i love the body polish far more than siennas) for my mannual ladies, and Sienna x for spray tans? have you used any other brands to compare? x

Latest posts

Back