Any tips help for tipping a nail biter with really flat nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLUSKERM

Reaction score
Hello, i have a friend that bites her nails and has quite wide flat nails, she doesnt keep her nails on more than a week or so.I did them today but struggled with getting the tips to fit right and create a nice shape.They seemed to need held down at the sides. I used formation by creative as i didnt have any flater tips, could anyone recommend any tips or general advice on this thanks.:)

Try to cut "V" in your well.This will acomodate flat,wide nails.

Creative sell tips called eclipse, these are for flat and hard to fit nails,
or you could use your formation tips but use a size bigger than you need and file the sides of the tip so it is the right size again, this will make a formation tip fit a flatter nail hth

Creative sell tips called eclipse, these are for flat and hard to fit nails,
or you could use your formation tips but use a size bigger than you need and file the sides of the tip so it is the right size again, this will make a formation tip fit a flatter nail hth
Thanks i will try that , she had actually grown them for me and had about 1mm free edge but it was a really short nail bed so it was below the edge of her finger. Would sculpting have been an option?

but use a size bigger than you need and file the sides of the tip so it is the right size
I agree... going up a size will allow for the flatter nailplate, you can customise the tips for a perfect fit :D

the tips you need for a perfect fit on nail biters as well as wide flat nails is a tip from
PRE-ETCHED® NAIL TIPS the name is Gator.. I promise you this tip fits!!!!
the tips from this company far excede any other tip.. they are welless as well as pre etched for you. you place & procede with your appt.. fast & perfect.

the tips you need for a perfect fit on nail biters as well as wide flat nails is a tip from
the tips from this company far excede any other tip.. they are welless as well as pre etched for you. you place & procede with your appt.. fast & perfect.
Thanks ive seen these before , gonna try them , they say that they dont leave a shadow, is that true even if you place them above the smile line?:confused:

is there anyone who distributes these in the uk?

Latest posts

Back