Any tips on looking after my new extensions please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhiffy

Reaction score
Have had some weaves stiched in today and need to get hair cut to blend in more. Just wondered if there are any tips you can offer to make sure I look after them properly, ta :D:hug:

Have had some weaves stiched in today and need to get hair cut to blend in more. Just wondered if there are any tips you can offer to make sure I look after them properly, ta :D:hug:

hi there I don't do weaves but I do hair extensions , I would follow your stylists after care procedure to the letter as hair extensions really do need a lot of tender loving care , also only use the recommended after care products
eg shampoo and conditioners . If you are not sure always go back or ring up your stylist for advice she/he would would prefer you did this than to make any costly mistakes , enjoy your new weaves:) minky

hi their i do hair extenstions my advice would be use the shampoo and conditioner recommended and soft brush contact your hairdresser and ask her when brushing hold where connected

Yes, did she give you any aftercare advice such as shamppos and conditioners........one thing i have discovered recently......do not use pantene as this pulls them straight out!.......use a soft vristle brush...denman's are great and brush starting from the bottom working your way up, holfing at the join

Latest posts

Back