Any UK Geeks heard of salad master?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybgemini

Reaction score
I had a Salad Master demo last night, well I am so impressed.

I know it's a big thing in the USA and has been for a while from what the person was saying last night.

It was one of my nail clients that did the demo, and when I say demo I dont mean that in the "demo" sense. She actually cooked our tea using these pans made of titanium.

We had a 9 item salad, chicken portions with apple, peas, corn, cabbage, carrots, parsnip, sliced potatoes with cheese and chocolate cake (with a twist)

It took her about 40 mins to prepare and cook the entire meal and OMG it was delicious.

The vegetables actually tasted like raw, fresh veg but hot and cooked. No salt added at all and no water used. Nothing stuck to the pan, no watching the pans, no stirring or having to check the pans and the plus side was she used half the amount of food that I would normally cook for 2 people and it actually fed 3 of us and we had loads left over. So you save in time, energy and grocery bill.

The choc cake was amazing, she used a betty crocker mix and added 2 eggs to it, no oil like it said on the packet. But to it she also added grated carrot, apple, white cabbage, cucumber, courgette, parsnip, butternut squash and red cabbage. I was dreading it!!!!

She sevred the cake after the meal and I was very very dubious about eating it, but something about the way the pans cook the food, it was like all the veg had vanished, you couldnt see it, taste it and the cake was fantastic.

Apparently, boiling, steaming and frying all destroy 98% of the nutrients in your food, the minute water is brought into cooking you've lost all the vitamins and minerals as they are water soluble.

Host a Dinner

I was totally wowed last night. I'm not normally one to rave about stuff like this but HONESTLY it was brilliant.

Rachel xx

Sounds very intriguing!
Just to add that vitamins A, D, E and K are not water soluble, they're fat soluble. You can find these in carrots, broccoli, watercress (yuck!) squash, cabbage, cauliflower etc. A lot of vitamins are, however, destroyed by heat...

Latest posts

Back