Any way to practice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snb

Reaction score
This might sound a bit daft! I am new to tanning and am so nervous about the wrist inner area because even the trainer I had made mine look dodgy! I know to flick off etc, but wondered is there anyway i could practice not on a person? Do you think if i wrapped couch roll round my own and sprayed that so i could see how heavy it was, would work?

Y don't u ask a friend or partner to b a model for u, n if they don't want to keep it on they can wash it off!

Or fake bake do a instant liquid tan, u could possibly put tht in ur machine n see how u do x

Y don't u ask a friend or partner to b a model for u, n if they don't want to keep it on they can wash it off!

I was worried they would still be slightly tanned or that it wouldnt give a true reflection of how it would turn out after developing. I will look into the fake bake though thank you!

This might sound a bit daft! I am new to tanning and am so nervous about the wrist inner area because even the trainer I had made mine look dodgy! I know to flick off etc, but wondered is there anyway i could practice not on a person? Do you think if i wrapped couch roll round my own and sprayed that so i could see how heavy it was, would work?

did your trainer teach you to use barrier cream on wrists?

barrier cream helps to stop the risk of dodgy wrists happening x

do you mean the inner wrist ie top of the palm? if so do you use barrier cream in a half moon shape (top of the palm and into the wrist wrinkles iykwim) hth

No that wasn't an area I was told to use barrier cream. I will try that too, thanks for your replies

No that wasn't an area I was told to use barrier cream. I will try that too, thanks for your replies

I wouldn't do a tan without using barrier cream on wrists, just use a really tiny drop & rub it in on both wrists really well. make sure the cream has been rubbed in so its invisible on the skin x

what do you use for barrier cream? do you use the same brand as your solution or something else? I was told handcream?

what do you use for barrier cream? do you use the same brand as your solution or something else? I was told handcream?

I used to use la tan barrier cream, then switched to aqueaus cream (stuff you get from the chemist that can be used for eczema) I now use drench2quench from sunless solutions. It's an oil free moisturiser & smells lovely! They sent me a free sample bottle which has lasted a few weeks so im ready to order a bottle now, I will use this permanently as I not only use it as a barrier cream for my clients, I also use it myself when I get out the bath, my skin feels & looks great since ive been using it.!

You don't have to use the same barrier cream as your tan brand though, I use brown bitz & sunless solutions barrier cream x

Latest posts

Back