Any Weight Watchers out there??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmamarie

Reaction score
Hi There

I was just wondering if anyone has joined weight watchers this new year? I joined last week and have loads and loads of weight to lose!! I have never been so heavy and am feeling pretty ashamed! If there is anyone out who maybe fancies a chat now and again about their weight battles I could do with the support! Maybe we could help eachother along the dark road!!

:hug:

Hi There

I was just wondering if anyone has joined weight watchers this new year? I joined last week and have loads and loads of weight to lose!! I have never been so heavy and am feeling pretty ashamed! If there is anyone out who maybe fancies a chat now and again about their weight battles I could do with the support! Maybe we could help eachother along the dark road!!

:hug:

Just wondering if you were aware that the WW site can hook you up with fellow Weight Watchers? There are lots of chats and forums on there. Not sure if you need to get a code from your centre or not.

Not so say you won't find peeps on here to have a great chat with too, just wanted to make sure you were aware of their site....

Good luck with your journey. I have joined before - lost 10 pounds then got off track. Once I screw up I won't go for my next weigh-in.....:o Stupid eh?

You could always joine the SLimming world and Weighloss support group that is on here, a few geeks are on there already with some great ideas and recipes for losin weight and eating healthily.

http://www.salongeek.com/group.php?groupid=13

HTH

Rachel

Well done for starting WW Gemma...and never ever feel ashamed....

I haven't joined WW...but I am an ex-Weight Watchers leader ... or as I was here in Spain... a delagado...

I need desparately to lose weight...and I will when I get my head into gear... I have the knowledge...I have all the 'gear' from my delagado days...I just need the willpower at the moment....

First of all...if you would like any advice...here is the top of my list...

stay to the meeting - I had 8 meetings a week and had excellent numbers of members who would stay to the meeting...I made it as fun and informative as I could...lots of member interaction too...
Those that stayed to the meeting every week....they did great....
Those that just came to the weigh-in and went...they didn't do so great...
You need the support from your leader and the other members....

Keep a tracker / journal - this is invaluable to both you and your leader....if it passes your mouth...it goes onto the tracker..... many a problem solved was when I was able to look at a members tracker...it is amazing where you can spot a problem...( mainly it was not eating enough!!! )
Your leader isn't there to judge...just to help you achieve your goal....

Drink the water!!!! - every one of my members who reached goal...they were the water drinkers...minimum 1 and a half litres a day.... decant into a jug...make sure by the end of the day it is gone...it really does help the weight loss....

Eat enough and Often - sounds daft...but the biggest weight problem stems from not eating enough and not eating regularly....

BREAKFAST - You have to have it...no questions asked...doesn't matter when... if you are one of those who cannot eat when they wake up...just make sure you eat breakfast as your first meal....you need it to keep your blood sugar levels up...you BREAK the FAST... the fast being your nights sleep... even a banana on the go is better than nothing...

Anyway if I could put into practice what I preach :lol: ....
Good luck and happy healthy eating... xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back