Any Wella geeks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasfrancis

Reaction score
Hello, wondering if any wella geeks can help. im switching my auntie from bleach & 6% too 12/11. I know that it will come out too warm, so im looking too add some mix& more... Now with 12/11 should i use 0/19 or 0/88... Thankyou x

What's her base?

4 , but im going to do highlights too break it up a bit x

Your wasting your time with 12/11 you'll only just get it to an 8 maybe 7

Ohh noo! :( what would you do? Im trying too stay away from bleach, as she always gets blisters around the hairline x

Complete change bring her darker, with caramel, and honey slices? Or go with bleach and 3%

Hmmmm... Sounds a good idea!! Her hair is nackerd due too bleach & blowdrying, Thanks blue! X

Pre pig 8.3 go in with 7.38 & 7.73 in slices then 6/75 all over?

Hi, have you tried adding Wella Special Mix 0/81? This works for me!

On base 4 with a highlift?

What type of bleach are you using if she is blistering? Maybe a change of bleach would be all she needs. (I use proclere blue frosting)

However, you will prob find you can get a non yellow blonde for her (most bleach clients don't want yellow!) if you follow blue rinses advice, highlights and darker tint. Much nicer for the condition of her hair too!

What type of bleach are you using if she is blistering? Maybe a change of bleach would be all she needs. (I use proclere blue frosting)

However, you will prob find you can get a non yellow blonde for her (most bleach clients don't want yellow!) if you follow blue rinses advice, highlights and darker tint. Much nicer for the condition of her hair too!
ive been using the fudge speed 2 lightning paste.. Used too use blondor & the blonde me... Blisters with all of them.. All with 6% tried doing it twice with 3% & her scalp couldnt take the second application xx

Didn't read properly! Not on base 4, sorry!

Are you using the fudge developer? And what ratio are you mixing? X

Are you doing this as a full head application or highlights? You're best to be keeping products off her scalp as she may have a sensitive scalp by the sounds of it.

I also agree with bluerinse. As a base 4 maybe she would suit something a bit darker?

You maybe should use blondor cream with camomile x

there are a few different ways to try and achieve this result,
Lifting from a base of a 4 will be difficult but 12/1 or 12/11 with a tiny sprinkle of bleach is great it lifts it that little bit more but again will only achieve to a 8 maybe 9 depending on how much build up of colour is on the hair and if its colour touch or K.P on her hair.

otherwise a blondor lightening system works well, keep it to highlights so it breaks it up and isnt going on the scalp - obviously you will still see some of the 4 base in there can always use a colour touch around the foils?
Cream bleach is a lovely product to use!

Hope this helps and the colour comes out successfully!

Latest posts

Back