Any Wild ideas???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
I am scratching my head trying to think up a new nail art design for one of my customers...she loves dramatic nail art...the WILDER the better for her!

I only do freehand, but so far she has had (and loved):

Tiger skin, leopard skin, zebra skin on all ten nails. She's had Manhattan Skyline, pinstripe nails and bright orange and black flowers.

This lady has large nails so can take big designs, she only likes oranges, golds and french enamesl.

She has asked me to come up with some new designs, she's not too fussed about anything floral nor does she like transfers!!!

I am gonna try burberry this week, but that will be it....my ideas for her are exhausted :rolleyes: (everyone else is happy with a different coloured daisy or butterfly!! ha ha)....I like a challenge, so any ideas/suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated...

Look forward to hearing from you...or any pics would be GREAT!!

Hi ive got quite a lot of nail art on my boardsall free hand but oh which to suggest well the one that jumped out was my harlequin design - i recently did this on a client with very long toes nails (YIkes!)

basically base coat nail apply white lines in a diagonal and back accross the other way to make criss cross then fll in with colours such as blue yellow green red orange etc., so it looks harlequin. you might have to retouch white lines
Or i have a rainbow one just coloured lines in a curve shape nice and bold. i have burberry on mine always gets talked about i also do a louis vuitton one, eeyore,tigger,paulfrank,puccka,flowers,hearts,football,rugby - those two are really popular believe it or not!- butterfly,marbled.stars,union jack,american flag,irish flag,french flag,st davids cross, tiger,lepoard,zebra,roses,palm tree,dog,swan,cat,fish,abstratc,patchwork if you want a gander of any of them i'll email you a pic good luck
just look around for insparation
i also have a regular lady comes with an outfit to match the patterns!!

have you tried the marbeling technique on clear tips they really are quite striking depending on the colours you use.

ps what is a lois vuitton ? whats it look like?

how about a golden lilly? you know like the stencils? Or you could try rippling effects or colours blending into each other? If you wanted to be really wacky you could try doing a leopard gecko lizard! I have one and there skin is amazing:)

sawasdee ka

go look www.nailartnewz.com 20000 nails mild and wild for sure u will find many .

mui from the land of smiles

shropshiredawn said:
have you tried the marbeling technique on clear tips they really are quite striking depending on the colours you use.

ps what is a lois vuitton ? whats it look like?

this - bad pic sorry

Attachments

• lvccbur.jpg
    lvccbur.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 116
thanks for that picture lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back