any1 know how to lighten hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer_1

Reaction score
Hey peeps,

really need help!! :rolleyes:

i dyed my hair last nyt and was suppposed to be goin from blonde highlighted hair to a dark brown shade but its turned out black!!! :eek::eek::eek: and im freaking out cause i hate it!! i feel like a witch! :lol:

does anyone know how i can lighten it without stripping it as i dont want to ruin it!

thanks in advance xx

Youll need the advice and services of a professional hairdresser, Im afraid it doesnt always pay to DIY with your hair.
A colour reductor may be needed to try and remove the dye but again my advise would be go to a salon, there would be no quick fixes for you to do at home without recking your hair.

i know thats the smart thing to do cause obviously hairdressers are the professionals but just cant afford it right now prob not for another month!
and realy dont want to be stuck with it until then!:eek:

i know thats the smart thing to do cause obviously hairdressers are the professionals but just cant afford it right now prob not for another month!
and realy dont want to be stuck with it until then!:eek:

Hi go to your local college hun , they will help you out ,

they are always looking for these types of colour corrections,
they will do a fab job and the price will be a lot cheaper too :hug: good luck.

minky is right, colleges are crying out for clients like your self, you would be getting a fab service at a really cheap rate...plus you will be helping a student as they can be assessed on it.......

Hi, did you get it sorted?
x

if your hair is hi lighted ity will fade anyway . - one way to speed it up is by going swimming and or use a deep cleansing chlorine removing shampoo - but i doubt you will get it back to blonde you will have to go to a hairdressers and seriously evaluate how important the condition is to you

Latest posts

Back