Any1 know of any hairdressing courses starting soon in manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princess geek

Reaction score
hi, can any1 please help, i really want to start a hairderssing course soon, before i start getting bored b4 i even start, to expand my mobile work, but i have come to a stand still because they all started in sept just gone, but i had things goin on then. Y is it all the adults courses start in sept, shouldn't there be a little flexibility. Please please please if any1 knows of a good and recognised hairdressing course/school starting soon or sometime after xmas in manchester/greater manchester/tameside/stockport would be really fantastic. thank you all

Hi, why don't you try Venture Learning in Greater Manchester. They strart courses all year.

Try this website:)

www.venturelearningltd.co.uk

hiya, im currently doin a level 3 course at skills solution college in manchester city centre, they do one unit a month and any one new can start at the beginnig of a unit so weve always got new people stating every month! hope this helps you. x

What Hairdressing Course are you looking at starting, as you mention you want to expand your mobile work, so I am guessing you already have done one course, and if so which?

Latest posts

Back