Anybody experienced Skinbreeze?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misseden

Reaction score
Hi i was looking into upgrading my microdermabrasion machine so i have had skinbreeze in to do a demo. Now the costing shocked me, no option to purchase the machine and you pay monthly in blocks of time but you have to pay each month regardless of what you use. For example, bare minimum you have to pay for 15 hours of machine time, if you dont use them then they roll onto the next month but you then have to buy more each month without fail. I kept asking the rep if this was right i just cant get my head round it being feasible for anyone to do????? Am i missing something?????

I have a SkinBreeze machine, which I bought last year. I don't know why they were saying you can only rent it as I got mine over three years on hire purchase (which they do via PhotoLease), and I know of a couple of other salons who just bought theirs outright in one go. Maybe contact SkinBreeze themselves and ask them about hp options.

I know its all very strange, she said its the newest model launching end of feb and they arent letting anyone buy it outright. I thought surely people are not going to keep paying per month and carrying the hours over. Yeah i will ring them to double check, the rep did explain three times thats how it worked so i dont think il be told anything different but i will defo ring.

To all the beauty therapists that are looking to buy or lease a Skinbreeze machine please look into it completely beforehand!
The machine itself is a great product but the company I am so disappointed in.
Skinbreeze is the sister company to the biggest company in the beauty industry CACI!
I have had the Skinbreeze machine for just over a year.
In the meantime I have had 2 abraider heads ( the main attachment for the machine) due to this breaking.
Just before Christmas (my busiest time) my 2nd abraider head decided to stop working again, I smelt burning and had smoke coming out the vents which became a major fire hazard!!
I contacted Skinbreeze and before I could go any further I had to pay to have a Pre inspection of £390 this is before I could find out how much it was going to be to fix it.
Due to a lot of telephone calls and emails they decided to waiver the Pre inspection fee. I have now found out to get it fixed it is going to cost me £1,500
I am only a small business and looked into this company for over a year before deciding to go ahead with getting it. I am paying a finance company who they have arranged for me to pay monthly over 36 months before the machine is mine. The finance company have nothing to do with Skinbreeze and will not take any responsibility!
Skinbreeze will only give you a 1 year warranty. I would not of expected a machine that is so expensive to go wrong 13 months after having the machine and have 2 abraiders within a year. These have only a 6 month warranty.
If I was doing 20 treatments a day every day I could understand that it could be wear and tear but I don't. I have had to explain and cancel clients due to this who a now very unhappy! I also complained that I haven't seen a rep but apparently now I have no rep within my area which worries me a lot as I have no one to contact if I needed there help!
Please look into this very carefully as I am now in a total loss due to thinking I had a great machine and being the only salon in my area to have this. But I was wrong. It has just cost me dearly!

I never took it on, could not get my head around the money outlay of it. Pleased i didnt after reading your story aswell!

Latest posts

Back